1.    #1  
    hi all,

i bought my new GSM palm pre on ebay with original bill and everything from o2 in the name of seller (he got it without contract for 481 euros) and the phone was perfect when it arrived and i started loving it (i stopped using iphone and android also )... but now it developed the oreo effect and becoming worse everyday. i don't like my phones that way . as i don't want to try the manual fixes is it possible for me to go to O2 shop and ask for a replacement as i have all the original bills from o2 but only the owner is different.

1) will they check for my identity when i carry the bills ?
    2) will i get a replacement or a fix?
    3) if i get a replacement will it be handed to me by hand?

TIA for the answers
    You should ask the person you bought the phone from if there is a warranty on the phone. If so, ship it to Palm, and they'll fix it. Good Luck!
    I don't want to ruin your hopes, but probably not. If you didn;t buy it from the O2 store they won't fix it....

Vas
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Did you check this thread?
    In particular, post#12
    http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...pping-pre.html
  5.    #5  
    hey thanks to all replied.....as a trial , i will go to O2 shop in my city and try it out...if nothing works lets see what happens
    guys, dont mean to steal a thread but seems pointless starting a new one, is the oreo effect where when the sliders closed you can slightly twist the front cover? Mine does this slightly but just assumed they were all the same due to poor build quality
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickTop View Post
    guys, dont mean to steal a thread but seems pointless starting a new one, is the oreo effect where when the sliders closed you can slightly twist the front cover? Mine does this slightly but just assumed they were all the same due to poor build quality
    This is the Oreo Effect:

sucks!!!

Is that what you have? You should probably post in this forum: http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...-effect-3.html