1.    #1  
    Since itunes sync is pretty much gone I'm thinking of trying doubletwist. I want to know if anyone has had problems with their album art working. Also, I see it can sync photos. Does it create a smaller version of the photo like itunes, or just sync the full sized file?

Thanks in advance.
    For me, doubletwist sucks.

I've yet to be able to get it to transfer files to my pre. It recognizes the device, and the files, but the transfer process just doesn't work.
    I guess it works, but the conversion process is incredibly slow. Like, over an hour for one movie, slow.
    Working well for music with album covers for me. Haven't tried video or photos yet.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    you can sync with itunes...just use an older version. DoubleTwists works but seems very slow. MediaMonkey is supposed to also work...not sure about playlists which is the reason I still use iTunes.

Being me has its advantages.

-- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    i dont like this program at all . i cant tell what its doing and it takes way to long
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    It is REALLLY SLOW... but.. you get what you pay for.. I've had some glitches.. but when I let it take its own sweet time.. you have to do this when you aren't expecting a call as it's in USB mode.. it does get the job done.
  8.    #8  
    I guess I won't be using doubletwist then. I have an older version of itunes that I didn't update, but 1.3.1 broke the sync with it. I don't want to uninstall itunes and get an even older version because my wife uses it to sync her itunes and I don't really want to mess with her playlists and whatnot.