1.    #1  
    Does any one know why I can send texts on my computer with gmail to ###-###-####@messaging.sprintpcs.com and it will deliver fast and problem free... But if I used gmail and composed it from my Pre, it will not deliver??? I will get the undelivered mail message hours after I send the text... What is the deal???? Does this happen to anyone else??? I haven't tried sending to other networks via pre yet, incase anyone was wondering.....
    your outgoing mail server may not be set up right on the pre . sounds good to me lol not sure though
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    your outgoing mail server may not be set up right on the pre . sounds good to me lol not sure though
    Would that make a difference only for trying to send a text through email??? I can send regular emails just fine all day long!...... Can you plz send a test email to urself from your pre to see if you can do it or not????
    I email to texted my phone and it came through in seconds. Used my cell number without dashes, followed by @messaging.sprintpcs.com.

maybe try emailing without the dashes in the address?
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    i;ve tried this from my Pre using Gmail and from my PC using my ISP account .. so far not emails and no failures .. could be Sprint is having issues pushing it through?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by aclauson View Post
    I email to texted my phone and it came through in seconds. Used my cell number without dashes, followed by @messaging.sprintpcs.com.

maybe try emailing without the dashes in the address?
    Are you using gmail??? And the pre email app, not the web browser???
    using gmail through the email app, yes.
  8.    #8  
    Damn, my fault yall!! I forgot to mention that I am attaching photos also... That must make all the difference in the world! (I assumed it wasn't working @ all since it wasn't going through with photos attached to the emails... I send one w/o the photos and it went through!!) sorry about that!... Don't shoot me!...lol...
  9.    #9  
    Soooooooooooo... is this not possible anyone?????? Can anyone send images via pre email app or in gmail itself to a ##########@messaging.sprintpcs.com email addy???