1.    #1  
    I have used this feature quite a bit in the past. When I tried it today it will not work, it just dose a universal search for the letter p.I still have a screen captures folder with pics in it. Any suggestions?
    yes orange + sym hold down then push down the p letter then look in screen shot folder
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    WELCOME!!!! lol

Ive been chasing this problem for 2 weeks, I havent been able to get anyone to help.

If I figure it out Ill let you know.

Have you installed any patches right before this started?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yes orange + sym hold down then push down the p letter then look in screen shot folder
    This is a problem some of us are really having. we know how to do it, just wont work! This is not a figment of our imagination.

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

5.    #5  
    yea actually I noticed it yesterday. Glad to hear it is not just mine. I did just doctor three days ago. I am not sure if it worked before I doctored it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    This is a problem some of us are really having. we know how to do it, just wont work! This is not a figment of our imagination.
    wow good fun trying to figure out what patch did it man lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #7  
    I installed 12 patches after I doctored. 4x4 icons-add date-add roam controls to prefs-batt icon and %-call duration in call log-file name format-match state to area code move emergency call-roam only in device menu-and some hide app patches. Hope this helps you guys fix this!
  8.    #8  
    I just tried my girlfriend Pre and she only has apps, NO patches, and hers dose not work either!? She has not used this feature, so she dose not even have a folder for it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleprettyman View Post
    I just tried my girlfriend Pre and she only has apps, NO patches, and hers dose not work either!? She has not used this feature, so she dose not even have a folder for it yet.
    Did she dr?

Because I did a couple of weeks ago

Follow the link below.

10.    #10  
    No we just got hers last week, and all we did was preware and apps only. we had to update it to 1.3.1 first though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I have to apologize, I have been trying to get it to work by using orange+shift+p like Ive always done. When did it change to sym? and why?

Orange+sym+p is a real pain in the a s s !

Orange+sym+p works for me now!

Follow the link below.

No we just got hers last week, and all we did was preware and apps only. we had to update it to 1.3.1 first though.
    Maybe its a 1.3.1 thing?

Follow the link below.

13.    #13  
    is shadavi08 on 1.3.1? sounds like there's is working?
    is shadavi08 on 1.3.1? sounds like there's is working?
    Mines working if I use the orange+SYM+p, I was trying the old way orange+SHIFT+p.

Have you tried that?

Follow the link below.

15.    #15  
    That did it! When did they change that?
    Prior to 1.3.1, either SHIFT or SYM would work. After 1.3.1, only the combo with SYM works
    Not sure but that key combo is a real b i t c h to do!

Follow the link below.

18.    #18  
    maybe we could get a patch to use easier keys like volume or something other than three keys on a small keyboard.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Thank you for this thread... I have been trying to figure out why mine wouldn't work, and now I tried with the Sym key. Works fine, and now only take one pic instead of the 2 that it used to. Use your left thumb on the Orange key with left fingers supporting back of the phone. Use right thumb for Sym key, and right index finger for the P key. I actually find this much easier than orange + shift. My fingers were too fat to use a finger per key and with 1 fingure to do both keys, I kept pushing the Z key down too, even though I wasn't trying to.