1.    #1  
    Here is a small collection of various sounds and ringtones i have made.
    Ring tones from the following artists
    Beatles
    Hendrix
    Sublime
    Bob Marley

there are more, but i cant remember them all

Sounds from a lot of random things for all you txt and alert needs

I do a lot of sound editing so they all sound crisp and clear.

Please let me know if you like them. Say thanks if you think it is due.

If you have something you would like me to make you, please send me a PM and I wouldnt mind doing something for you in my free time.

Link to download. File is in a zip format.
    http://www.filesavr.com/ringsprecentral

Thanks
    stinker. Can't download from Pre. Ushare/rapidshare more pre friendly. It gives me filename.php.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    stinker. Can't download from Pre. Ushare/rapidshare more pre friendly. It gives me filename.php.
    it is a zip file, even if you could, you couldnt extract it. download and look through them, there are a bunch. you may not like them all anyway
  4.    #4  
    bumped for your needs
  5.    #5  
    I was hoping a few people would come back and comment on whether or not these were any good to them. i guess i was wrong... people just hit and run!

Thanks to the people that came back to hit the thanks button!
    Downloading now, always good to have choices in my opinion, and i hate taking the time to make anything like this myself... i'm so lazy.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by supercluver View Post
    Downloading now, always good to have choices in my opinion, and i hate taking the time to make anything like this myself... i'm so lazy.
    oh me too! lol this is a collection that ive added to over the years. like if im listening to a song and something epic in the song happens i just edit it right away lol while i still think its epic. but it is one of those things that u wish someone else would do.. and that is what i have done!

enjoy, let me know what you think!

oh also they dont sound good on a normal set of desktop speakers.. they have been optimized for cell phone speakers. so if they dont sound good on your comp please be aware of that.
  8.    #8  
    happy monday!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Thanks.Sounds good on the PC so I'm gonna put them on the Pre tomorrow and try em out.
    no but I do my downloading from pre's browser then usb over to pc... I'm away from home and grandparents don't even know what a wifi is.. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by InIlIoN View Post
    Here is a small collection of various sounds and ringtones i have made.
    Ring tones from the following artists
    Beatles
    Hendrix
    Sublime
    Bob Marley

there are more, but i cant remember them all

Sounds from a lot of random things for all you txt and alert needs

I do a lot of sound editing so they all sound crisp and clear.

Please let me know if you like them. Say thanks if you think it is due.

If you have something you would like me to make you, please send me a PM and I wouldnt mind doing something for you in my free time.

Link to download. File is in a zip format.
    http://www.filesavr.com/ringsprecentral

Thanks
    Beatles - Heavy , very cool
  12.    #12  
    thanks! put some time into my favorite artists.

they have all been edited to sound great on speakers for cell phones. i always thought they sounded bad on my good speakers from my computer. but always sound great on the phone haha

enjoy
  13.    #13  
    just made a star wars pack over here
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...89#post2098789