1.    #1  
    I just emailed myself like 10 wallpapers and 3 ringtones.

My Pre downloaded all the wallpapers and put them into my photo's...

However when I download the Ringtones (mp3s) it doesn't put them into my music library.

Can you help me?

Palm's Website says you can email yourself ringtones but I cant seem to transition from my inbox into my music library. Whereas the pictures copied instantly to my photo's section. Strange.

I ended up getting them on my phone via manual USB connection. But I would much prefer to email them to myself in the future.
    not sure how to do this but i would like to know this as well
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    not sure how to do this but i would like to know this as well
    Palm says its one of three ways to send ringtones to your Pre.... But when you email them to yourself it wont load them into your music library or ringtone section.

I cant figure it out.
    ive never tried it so .....
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    subscribing. don't think this is possible unpatched. is there a patch for that?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    subscribing. don't think this is possible unpatched. is there a patch for that?
    Subscribing to what?

I am patched to 1.3.1.
    This was the first thing I tried to do when I got my phone. I also had no luck.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    if you have internalz on your phone you can move it from the download folder to the rington folder. if you don't have internalz you can put your phone into usb mode and move it from there
    Go to your ringtone & sounds app (OEM) and hit the "+" on the lower left. Not sure about music app. I his mine & can't check. (I use rEmIx)
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Johnny: That doesn't provide a solution to the problem but using internalz probably would do the trick
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    The Pre for some reason will not utilize the mp3 for ringtones. So what I've done that works is save the mp3 file to the desktop. Import to itunes, then drag and drop into the Pre when I'm syncing it up with itunes. Works like a charm.

Jason