1.    #1  
    I know a saw this posted somewhere before but now I can't find it ... when I receive the "sorry, too many cards" error, the card graphic and "ok button" background are both missing. Is there a way to correct this? (note: my phone is completely stock)
  2.    #2  
    Example:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleboss90 View Post
    Example:
    me too. wht up wit tht?
    me three
    I think Palm messed up the graphics in 1.3.1. They should probably fix it in the next update.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    I dont want to see a graphic...I just want my program to open!

But its happened to me also.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I'm really tired of seeing the "Too Many Cards" message. Palm needs to fix the memory leak ASAP. It's worse than Windows Mobile at this point.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    yeah, all phones with 1.3.1 (as far as I can tell) have this issue.

I believe there are also graphics missing on the alarm clock notification when it is going off. I'm not 100% sure, because i'm usually very tired when it's happening, but since 1.3.1, it looked different.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Hi.
    New version of card has hit the market with direct x 11
    support through with you can enjoy the games with tessellation instead of old paradox inclusion with true 3 d gaming presently the only graphic cards of anti 58 series are in market which supports the direct x 11 technology..
    +1
    +1

Can someone delete that spam post? sheesh
    Not to mention the Pre has been a Dog since the update, i mean at least once a day i want to smash my phone to pieces