1.    #1  
    Is there a way move pictures on the phone to already make folders? Like when I take a picture I would like put in somewhere else than the photo roll. from just the phone, with out a PC. My old Rumor 2 you could.
    Last edited by rem_kujawa; 11/27/2009 at 12:49 PM.
    connect your phone to your pc via the usb cable.
    search for internalz
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    Is there a way move pictures on the phone to already make folders? Like when I take a picture I would like put in somewhere else than the photo roll. from just the phone, with out a PC. My old Rumor 2 you could.
    Internalz alows this easily on the pre. Note of interest to many of us pc users: a leading . as in .foldername or .filename.jpg make a file or folder hidden in linux.
    Windows will probably not allow you to name a file in such a way but you can easily rename with Internalz.
  5.    #5  
    really, does your pre need to be rooted? Or can I just use Preware?

Ok I installed the File Manager Service and the Interalz, rebooted and seems to work. Do I have to worry about having the preware and the packet manager installed too. Will they cause problems?
    Last edited by rem_kujawa; 11/27/2009 at 03:26 PM.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    really, does your pre need to be rooted? Or can I just use Preware?

Ok I installed the File Manager Service and the Interalz, rebooted and seems to work. Do I have to worry about having the preware and the packet manager installed too. Will they cause problems?
    i'm interested as well
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by grynv View Post
    i'm interested as well
    I have had it istalled for about a week with no problems, the only that sucks is you can't open the file from internalz. So what I did was just cleaned out my Photo Roll and now when I take a pict is shows up there by its self.