1.    #1  
    Long story short Sprint says they have no clue how to transfer contacts from my pre to the BB Curve.

Story in short is this:
    1. Screen cracked on Pre and cant do anything with phone once that happens. Been with no phone for a week.... another story.
    2. Activated new pre so all contact import from gmail. So now my replacment phone has all my contacts in it.
    3. Activate BB Curve and shut new Pre off and they tell me there is no way to swap them. They did try it through outlook from what I understand and also printed me my contacts, all 14 pages of them.

2 things that concern me. One is once the screen cracks is there no way to use the keyboard to do operations? I have had voicemails, texts, calls sitting on this phone for almost a week. I know I can call in with my pin to get messages, but still should be some way for me or Techs at Sprint to navigate.
    Other issue is no way to transfer contacts.... or do the Techs at Sprint need training?

Thanks
    Brad
    Quote Originally Posted by kelmbabe View Post
    Other issue is no way to transfer contacts.... or do the Techs at Sprint need training?
    If you have your Pre contacts synced with Google, you can transfer them to your Blackberry using Google Sync.
  3.    #3  
    Kupe,

Thanks.. you just saved me hours!

I called the manager at sprint and forwarded him the link. They wanted me to import into outlook, export the file to.... crazy.

I figured there was an easier way. I will split the consulting bill with you once Sprint Corporate send me my check.
    Quote Originally Posted by kelmbabe View Post
    I will split the consulting bill with you once Sprint Corporate send me my check.
    Ha ha! No fee required. Just tap the thanks button in the lower right corner of my post.