Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I changed my password on Face Book, now my uploader won't work. I even deleted the old account. Now when I try to add a new account, it says my username or password is incorrect. It's not. Any ideas?
    Delete the cache/cookies on the phone and log back in.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Was the first thing I tried. FBook knows I'm having trouble with it. When I log on through my pc I had to do a verification runthrough because of all the fail login attempts. I just tried again after deleting cache and cookies. No deal.

BUT I have two fbook accounts. The old one, logs in just fine. ***?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    there is another thread that I started on this... "re post facebook photo app not working" something like that.

either way, first you need to go to backup.
    turn backup off, and confirm that you want to delete all palm profile data. Make sure you have contacts backed up elsewhere.
    full reset phone
    log back in to palm profile
    go to photo app and login to your facebook account
    then you will have to log into your other accounts.
    restart. Done...
    if this helps, hit the thanks button.
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicX View Post
    there is another thread that I started on this... "re post facebook photo app not working" something like that.

turn backup off, and confirm that you want to delete all palm profile data. Make sure you have contacts backed up elsewhere.
    full reset phone
    restart. Done...
    Are you f**ing kidding me? Is this the Palm sanctioned solution, or the work-around to a bug? Doing this will also cause me to lose all the linking between all my accounts, won't it?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    no, this is not "palm sanctioned". as mentioned in similar threads, this is a problem that i have had. palm was not able to figure out the prob before i came up with this solution.

as far as the linking of accounts goes, your info will sync back up. hopefully, if you use online calendars and esp if you have more than one, you already had the info linked to each other.

i understand the frustration, but this was a solution that i stumbled across.
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicX View Post

full reset phone
    restart. Done...
    how do i do a full reset? And when I do the reset will it wipe out all the data in the apps? As in my checkbook app?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sloburnes View Post
    how do i do a full reset? And when I do the reset will it wipe out all the data in the apps? As in my checkbook app?
    go to "Device Info"
    scroll down
    "Reset Options"
    scroll down
    "Full Erase"- this will erase everything on the phone as far as accounts and messages, yada yada.

no it does not wipe the apps from the app catalog. if they are homebrew apps, it will be erased.

if you are having problems with the photos being uploaded to Facebook, this is not the total fix- you will have to go into "Backup" and turn off backup-let it erase the data... make sure you have your contacts backed up on gmail or something similar...you will be fine. if you have anymore probs let me know.

"Thanks" button at the bottom.
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.