747 Global Posts
    having to re-enter login credentials on forums is a distant second
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    someone shoot me in the face!
    Um ok bang there now you don't have to make anymore posts like this
  4. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    But on a serious note, when will the browser have proper password management?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ldj View Post
    But on a serious note, when will the browser have proper password management?
    hey, that is a problem I can help you with . Download secuStore from the homebrew catalog. You save you passwords there plus the website it is for. When clicking on 'open website' it will overlay it with the buttons 'user' and 'password' which you click before entering the related text field and it will automatically enter the user name and password for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    having to re-enter login credentials on forums is a distant second
    That doesn't happen to me. My cookies save.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    My screen flip is very annoying. It is not very intuitive at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by blatherdrift View Post
    That doesn't happen to me. My cookies save.
    But there are sites out there that (rightly) won't base authentication credentials on cookies. For those sites, a password/form manager, like that in firefox, is quite a welcome thing. Especially on a mobile device where typing them can be a pita.
    I think someone should watch the video on my sig.

|
    |
    |
    V
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    lol funny vid. thanks
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    louis ck is a god
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I think someone should watch the video on my sig.

|
    |
    |
    V
    ROFL.
    Louis ck CLEARLY explains the OP.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    its annoying but easily correctable.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    ROFL.
    Louis ck CLEARLY explains the OP.
    It's funny, his comedy bit really does smack my type around legitimately, so I definitely see the humor of this situation. It's just too bad that in order to actually see the hilarious youtube linked in the sig I had to log back in again, after having to log in to post the OP, and having to log in again to post a general reply.

Just like the video, this is more of an "I hate dialing people's phone numbers that have zeros in them because I have to crank the rotary phone dial all the way around" than an "I can't believe I had to sit comfortably in my seat for an extra 40 minutes after flying from LA to NY safely in the span of 4 hours" type of complaint, which is why the OP is lighthearted in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    its annoying but easily correctable.
    how? Once the screen flips it seems like a day for it to flip back
    Speaking as a member of the generation that used rotary phones...chill out ya'll. Even a 5 second lag or having to reorient your phone occasionally is just not that big a deal. Instant gratification is only realistic when eating chocolate.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    gotta be a glitch, or time perception is off, because my accelerometer works fine...
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Speaking as a member of the generation that used rotary phones...chill out ya'll. Even a 5 second lag or having to reorient your phone occasionally is just not that big a deal. Instant gratification is only realistic when eating chocolate.
    as he says "its going to ****ing space, give it a second" lol i thought that was really funny and as soon as he said that it made me think about all the times my friends say stupid **** like why does it take a couple of seconds before it starts ringing???
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicX View Post
    gotta be a glitch, or time perception is off, because my accelerometer works fine...
    Maybe I have a defective Pre as well then. Some times it can take it a full 30 seconds to realize that I fliped the phone. I would say on average it takes 10 secs for it to recognize that I fliped it. It's really anoying it me but I just assumed that all Pre's were that way.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    how? Once the screen flips it seems like a day for it to flip back
    It depends on how you do it.
    If it's really that important you'll test out different angles and such.
    It takes a second for mine to change. Try laying it flat before you turn it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast