1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,

I'm getting this error Unable To Load Page with Error loading page.[2056]. Getting this popup now 1.3.1 and before the version also.

I get this very often from h t t p:// investorshub.advfn.com and m.precentral.net site. Once I get this error, I have to hit the refresh button at least 7/8 times to load the page.

Is there any resolution for this error? Any thoughts?
    Have you applied any patches? I just started noticing this today myself, and had installed some new patches last night - most notably deleting and installing updated version of Smartflex 500 patch (need to remove to see if there's any relation)
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  3.    #3  
    Not really.. I'm having this issue from the day 1. I'm working with Palm support for this issue and will let everyone know if there are any findings.
    Can't help I haven't had any problems with loading pages.
    first thing to try is open web then go into preferences top left and delete or clear cookies and cache . then try again. if not that then go into device info app and preferences and do the interactive and quick tests to see if everything is working properly
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I had the same issue. I removed a preware app called adblocker and the sites I got the error from are now loading.

If you hold the link that was causing the error, a button will open giving you options.Select 'open in a new card'. The web address I was getting the error on contained double-click int the URL.