1.    #1  
    I keep hearing from my friends that I am sending them the same text 2 or 3 times. Also when I have reception it says the message has failed yet it still sends. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it a problem with sprint or the Pre?
    Philadelphia, murder capital of the world
    if you have homebrew on ur phone I would run webos repair utility on it and see if it catches any thing messed up on ur phone. If that does not work you would probably need to run web doctor.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    if you have homebrew on ur phone I would run webos repair utility on it and see if it catches any thing messed up on ur phone. If that does not work you would probably need to run web doctor.
    I love how everyone just seems to copy and paste the same fix for every issue "run webos repair utility or webos doctor"

Try sending the texts in an area with better coverage, or outside. If that doesn't seem to work, put the phone into Airplane Mode, restart your phone, then turn Airplane Mode off after the reset.

If all else fails, repair utility and webos doctor are your friends, but if you haven't patched your phone at all, it's more likely it's a network or hardware issue.
    Old Kyocera Phone (pay as you go) > Motorola RAZR > Palm Centro > Palm Pre