1.    #1  
    Has anyone had this happen? With this and the buttons not working consistently, there is no way I'm going to keep this phone when Palm returns it. They said I will get the same phone back, and this one is loaded with problems
    my touch screen has been acting up as well. Seems I have to touch the screen
    more than once. I took off my screen protector, but still didn't work.
    ON my 3 pre the second one (which was rock sold) had a touch screen issue when i took the USB cable out (and sometimes plug in ) it would disable the touch screen) so it sounds to me like the start of a hardware problem and eventually you will have to have it replaced because trust me it will get annoying
    STAR TAC w/TIMPORT ORGANIZER>I300>I330>TREO600>TREO650>TREO700>TREO755P
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I've been having problems with my screen, so far a re-start works, but it keeps recurring. I agree that it sounds like a hardware problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr2dxtream View Post
    ON my 3 pre the second one (which was rock sold) had a touch screen issue when i took the USB cable out (and sometimes plug in ) it would disable the touch screen) so it sounds to me like the start of a hardware problem and eventually you will have to have it replaced because trust me it will get annoying
    Same thing happened to me. With the USB cable plugged in the touchscreen worked fine, but as soon as it was disconnected the screen was totally unresponsive. The buttons worked fine so the phone wasn't locked up at all, just no touchscreen. Took it into Sprint store and they replaced it. Definitely a hardware issue. The new one works just fine though