1.    #1  
    I can reproduce this every time, am I the only one with the issue? I've just crashed my pre 4 times in a row by doing the following:

1) Open the web browser
    2) Type "webos internals" and press enter
    3) In the google results, click on the "return to WebOS patches" link
    4) Multi-touch zoom in a good amount
    5) Start panning around the site. My pre then freezes and a few second later the boot icon shows.

I have no browser related patches installed. I installed 500Mhz smartreflex but removed it (and rebooted) after seeing this crash for the first time, as I thought smartreflex was causing it. It appears that is not the case though since the patch has been removed nad the crash just happened 4 times.

Also all pages on the webos internals wiki seems to crash my pre, not just the patches one. I have been unable to reproduce this precentral.net.
    no way! Exact same thing happened to me the other day. Had just uninstalled smartreflex 600. Was installing precorder when it started happening. Did it prob a dozen times. Only other thing I had done was install the "increase font size" patch. Just did epr, cleared browser cache. Powered down, abd popped the battery for about 2 mins. Think it may have happened 1ce since. Reinstalled everything including precorder, smooth sailing ever since.
    I am very farmiliar with windows mobile but webos is new to me, I was looking to install a soft keyboard, open the web internals page, and just like you guys say, I freeze up everytime, I have nothing installed on my phone as it is new and I was looking to tweak it some....what the heck???
    i bet if you go into web preferences and clear cache and cookies it may fix this . this happened to alot of people the last few days . with me this fixed the problem
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i bet if you go into web preferences and clear cache and cookies it may fix this . this happened to alot of people the last few days . with me this fixed the problem
    That seemed to work, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by KallDrexx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KallDrexx View Post
    KallDrexx, Firefishe responding.

I just started having this problem today. I implemented your suggestion and it worked the first time.

After that, the problem has returned, regsrdless of thr number of cache, history, and cookie clearings.

I do notice that only the left third of the page seems to be affected, specifically the part where the left-most list is--about 25% down thr list from the top--to the first click-box labeled 'Getting Started.'

It's between these two areas that, when I zoom using the double-screen-tap method, that causes the browser to crash and luna reset itself. I did try the longer reset, but that has not eliniated thr problem, either.

That's my report,
    Firefishe
    Problem is still persisting. I wonder what is wrong with webos-internals wiki that it would crash its namesake phone's own web browser?

Ironic, doncha think? ;-)

Warm Regards,
    Firefishe