Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I had a first generation Blackberry Storm, which I hated, though the Storm 2 is looking better.

Definitely an upgrade for me!
    treo 755p is what i had!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Blackberry curve
    iPhone 3G 16gb
    My Palm History (in order): IIIe SE, m130, Tungsten|T, m505, Tungsten|T3, Zire 71, m505 (owned two different ones), Zire 72, Tungsten|C, T|X, Treo 650.
    After that I got a Apple iPhone 3G, Palm Pre (GSM), Google Nexus One.
    Motorola RAZR, needless to say quite an upgrade!
    Treo 650.. dam OLD
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Samsung Instinct (SPH-M800)
  8. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Motorola RAZR2 and my trusty Palm T3
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Centro - Ewww I hated it. So glad to have my Pre.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    HTC Touch (the original one), man that phone was old school but served its purpose and could run Android of all things.
    motorola i870 nextel .. This is my first smart phone!
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Centro, didn't hate it, but the browser was atrocious! Pre is definitely a step up. I will say the calendar on the Centro was better, but having a better browser trumps the minor shortcomings I've experienced with the calendar.
    Instinct (SPH-M800) here and before that a blackberry.. Forget the model number
    BB Storm, biggest piece of c##p that ever owned. I was walking out of the Verizon store frustrated because they told me I was stuck with the Storm for 18 more months when I noticed the sign in the Sprint store for the Pre. I walked in started trying it out was amazed how simple the IU was and when the salesman said I could try out for 30 days I purchased the phone right on the spot. After one week I bought out my contract from Verizon (I figured out that it would only take about 3 months to recoup my money back due to Sprints kickass rates) and the rest was history.
    BlackBerry 8830
    Centro (and before that, the 650). Major upgrade, although I do miss the ability to record video.....
    755p
    I had a verizon branded HTC 6800 (mogul) and boy was it gimped!

Pre is so much better in every way!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Blackberry Curve 8330, HTC Mogul, Palm 700P, Palm 700WX, Samsung MM-A800, Samsung MM-A700
    had a highly moded 800w, thanks the TreoCentral became a decent phone except for no ear bud jacks and lousy audio qualities. I like the Pre, thanks to this forum and the great people that make Pre better. Have not had any problems with 1.3.1, thanks to following instructions herein precisely and Pre did not automatically update. Got a lucky break, I guess.

Wolfie
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast