Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    My last phone was an HTC Mogul w/ SPB Mobile Shell skin. It was cool, but the tweaks and patches and growing w/ this device has been cool. Only thing I really want is a voice recorder.
    My last 755p phone was likely the best handset for PalmOS but compared to the Pre it now feels like an old brick . . .
    Pilot 1000=>Pilot 5000=>Palm IIIx=>Palm Vx=>Palm 505m=>Treo 600=>Treo 650=>Treo 700wx=>Treo 755p=>Palm Pre=>Palm Pre 2
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    treo 755p
    MOT e815 for phone; Palm TX for handheld. {Jonathan}
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Motorola Q9c. that was my first smartphone, and after that swore that that would be all that i purchase from here on out...
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    Had an instinct before this. The pre was my first real smart phone. Changed how I looked at phones forever. Absolutley love it
    I had a Samsung Instinct M800. It was my first touch screen phone, and it changed the way I look at phones for life. Now my phone is the command center of my busy life, with the PRE.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    MotoKRZR k1m on Verizon. As a phone only it had great reception, loud and clear sound and great battery life. But the Pre and webOS are the future, opening a new dimension in communication and fun.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I had the BB Curve 8330. I loved it at the time. My wife still has hers, and occasionally I'll play with it, and I hate it. Not intuitive at all, and the trackball is . . . . .uninspired. She likes it because she can get custom covers for it on ebay.

I'm a webos fan now. Wife will be upgrading to the Pixi soon. I'm still very excited about the future of this operating system.
    Razr
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    centro (hated it) > LG Lotus (loved it) > Pre (HEAVEN!)
    Razr 2 - loved the thinness
    now love the multi-tasking
    Samsung Blade, and a TX
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    5 pages and only the 2nd MotoQ9c did see two others mention the motoQ

Moto Q9c - my 1st smart phone and liked it at the time but the PrPrPr&#$275$; $BLOWS$ $it$ $away$!!!
    Instinct. Thought I liked it until I got the Pre. Still miss voice dialing, but I'm sure it is coming with the Pre.
    Centro. Didn't know what I was missing til I got the Pre.

Happy Thanksgiving.
    this my first post on this *****... i had a samsung instinct. it was ok. but this ***** phone is the ****... love this site
    Treo 650. Didn't see one worth upgrading to, until the Pre.
    I had an iPhone, then iPhone 3G, got tired of AT&T's rates so switched to sprint with the Instinct to hold me over until the Pre came out. I won't lie, I'd go back to the iPhone in a heartbeat if it ever goes to a carrier other than AT&T.

Pre WiFi Tether Results
    a moded moto q9c- loved this phone. Things I miss- flash, local streaming radio stations and internet sharing built in.

instinct s30- first touch screen, it suck and was slow as hell. Took it back after 1 or 2 days and got my baby (palm pre)