Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I purchased my pre 4 months ago at BB, and I don't have any insurance on it. Ever since I got it, the clock has run fast and I have to toggle airplane mode to make it sync. Its regularly 30-45 minutes fast. Its done this ever since I got it, but lately its become more annoying. Other than that it works great.

I was wondering If this would be considered a defective model and if I could get it replaced for free. Anyone have any advice?
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    bump
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mscemt View Post
    I purchased my pre 4 months ago at BB, and I don't have any insurance on it. Ever since I got it, the clock has run fast and I have to toggle airplane mode to make it sync. Its regularly 30-45 minutes fast. Its done this ever since I got it, but lately its become more annoying. Other than that it works great.

I was wondering If this would be considered a defective model and if I could get it replaced for free. Anyone have any advice?
    Yes. They ordered a new one for my wife because of this.

bj
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    did you go to best buy, sprint, or through palm?
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Just take the phone into a Sprint repair center. Sprint repair centers will now do your warranty replacement through their service and repair replacement system for free. This problem isn't common, but they shouldn't give you any grief concerning a replacement.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.