Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    In an attempt to get the app store working early monday on my newly 1.3.1 patched Pre I removed all installed apps. Obviously I can't get these back on with 1.3.1 but does Palm still have a working link for the 1.1.3 doctor?

I guess I could wait but I doubt that the free german wetter.com app will actually be available to me in Sweden so I better try and get it back on the Pre at once.
    Last edited by Andreas; 11/26/2009 at 05:51 AM. Reason: If its possible please move this to the GSM threads
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    In an attempt to get the app store working early monday on my newly 1.3.1 patched Pre I removed all installed apps. Obviously I can't get these back on with 1.3.1 but does Palm still have a working link for the 1.1.3 doctor?

I guess I could wait but I doubt that the free german wetter.com app will actually be available to me in Sweden so I better try and get it back on the Pre at once.
    If the only purpose is to gain app catalog functionality, use the 1.1.3 App catalog ipk's posted in the GSM thread, saves you downloading the whole thing.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    If the only purpose is to gain app catalog functionality, use the 1.1.3 App catalog ipk's posted in the GSM thread, saves you downloading the whole thing.
    could u plz post the link for the 1.1.3 app catalog?
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    could u plz post the link for the 1.1.3 app catalog?
    Here you go;

App Catalog 1.1.3 -[360].zip Catalog 1.1.3 -[360].zip
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Here you go;

App Catalog 1.1.3 -[360].zip Catalog 1.1.3 -[360].zip
    Thanks, now all i have to do is copying the files and included folders to my Pre, right?