1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a Pre on 02 in UK therefore GSM.

I am running 1.31 and have preware installed. When I try to install

1) Dial Pad Vibrations

2) PrePod.

They both fail and suggest an ipkg update. I might be loosing my sight but I can't seem to find where/how/why I would do that ?

Thanks for any help you can give.
    Quote Originally Posted by rege0039 View Post
    Hi,

I have a Pre on 02 in UK therefore GSM.

I am running 1.31 and have preware installed. When I try to install

1) Dial Pad Vibrations

2) PrePod.

They both fail and suggest an ipkg update. I might be loosing my sight but I can't seem to find where/how/why I would do that ?

Thanks for any help you can give.
    Did you run "Update Feeds" from the menu?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  3.    #3  
    Ran the update to feeds pre pod now works, but dialpad vibrations still fails with same message.
    Quote Originally Posted by rege0039 View Post
    Ran the update to feeds pre pod now works, but dialpad vibrations still fails with same message.
    Did you follow Portal:Updating webOS Versions - WebOS Internals when upgrading to 1.3.1?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  5.    #5  
    I did delete my theme and all patches etc before the update but not via emergency patch, I did it manually.

Have re-installed lots of patches and added lots more since then and all that seems to be fine.

However just checked again and although prepod said it had installed I can't see it anywhere on the application pages.

Thanks for the comments and help.