Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    After months of keeping up with the Pre I finally used my upgrade, and bought it from Best Buy for 79.99 . I am aware of the growing pains of WebOS, but I have faith that Palm will do us right. I tried to like the Moment and Hero, but they just weren't my cup of tea. When the phone get's here in 3 - 4 business days, I'll be jumping in some Homebrew fun. This is a great community, and I look forward to learning a lot from everyone on this board.

-Bill
    Welcome!!!

I hope you have as much fun as I am having!
    Bill, I was in the same spot 2 months ago, no regrets!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Finally got around to messing w/ WebOSQuickInstall.. LOVE IT!
    if you need any help just message me i will help get you started if you need it .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    good choice. The phone is great.
    Im sure you'll enjoy installing patches to meet ure needs best. Phone itself is truly awesome, and with some tweaks its better than any phone out there.
    I can honestly say I've enjoyed the Pre more than any other smartphone I've had and you can't beat the community!
    Pre is a really fun phone. This community as stated above makes it that much more enjoyable to use. The amazing thing to me is the Pre has taken over what I call "Couch Surfing". I have not picked up my laptop for over a month, I am either on the desktop or the Pre!
    great first post!...welcome and enjoy your pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    I can honestly say I've enjoyed the Pre more than any other smartphone I've had and you can't beat the community!
    +1