1.    #1  
    Is there a case the will provide some protection for oreoing. I am looking for some type of snap on case. I don't want to use a holster or pouch. I prefer to just keep phone in pocket but would like to have some level or protection for it.
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    Sprint sells a Pre cover that clips on front and back and provides a little "track" for the phone to slide and that should help with oreo, also is compatible with the Touchstone battery door.
    i like the siedeo innocase myself but as you will hear tha tabs breaks off if you take it off often but if you leave it on it will last a while . it is the most form fitting case there is that i have found ,so you dont get that bulky feel . but to each his own have a great day!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    There is only 1 case that is just a snap on on sprints website. I imagine that's the one you are talking about? I'm not really that concerned with size just would like to protect the phone and help keep it from oreoing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryangolfpro View Post
    ..... oreoing.
    "Oreoing"
    I bet both Merriam AND Webster are turning over in their graves, lol.
    Sprint case 100%!!!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!