Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know what happened to the emoticon patch that would let you put up different emoticon's with either sym + Z or sym + k? Can't seem to find it anymore either in preware or on webosqi.
    It could be it wasn't updated to the current WebOS version you're accessing Preware from. If this is true you'll probably need to search for the forum and either ask the author to update it or try to install the old version, though it may cause problems.
    THis was one of my favorite patches as well...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    THis was one of my favorite patches as well...

Same here. Miss this one.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    they need it back
    Hi Everybody!!!
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    does anyone have the old patch so i can see if i can up date it
    Hi Everybody!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by osirus View Post
    does anyone have the old patch so i can see if i can up date it
    Stop asking me about my avatar. Yes its me. Yes I Model. Yes I'm Single. No I'm Not Available. I'm In A Relationship.

Maybe I am missing something but the comment above makes no sense. How can one be single and be in a relationship at the same time???

Don't be offended, just asking...
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz Al Ghoul View Post
    Stop asking me about my avatar. Yes its me. Yes I Model. Yes I'm Single. No I'm Not Available. I'm In A Relationship.

Maybe I am missing something but the comment above makes no sense. How can one be single and be in a relationship at the same time???

Don't be offended, just asking...
    jeez it means I'm not married but in a relationship and it's a signature i get bothered all about it
    Hi Everybody!!!
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    speaking of which i like your name thats funny
    Hi Everybody!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by osirus View Post
    speaking of which i like your name thats funny
    I see. Thanks, I like yours too, the god of the Afterlife, underworld or dead.

My name is Persian or old world Arabic meaning the Demon's Head or Head of the Demon. It is also the name of the best villain in the Batman saga. Dorky, I know.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    it's o.k. I'm Dorky
    Hi Everybody!!!
    Osiris is the Greek translation of the Egyptian Hieroglyphs, the true name of your avatar is "Asar ". Some more dorkiness for your enjoyment.
    I hope the patch gets updated!!!! I miss this one. I used it a lot
    check out this thread for updated info on this issue: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...bol-box-4.html
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steelshadow View Post
    check out this thread for updated info on this issue: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...bol-box-4.html
    It worked, thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by dchamero View Post
    It worked, thank you!
    You're Welcome
    there is someone in here looking for help in packaging a patch for this if anyone knows anything he could use the help

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ymbol-box.html
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    What do you need a patch for? Emoticons work just fine the way they are. I use them in messaging and have no problems. Am I missing something? There is even a list of which ones work on the palm website.
    they want lots of them without having to type each one out lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Aha, I see.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast