Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I'm looking for help on how I might be able to clear the list in the Video Player. The phone isn't connecting to iTunes anymore (and don't flame me because I used it) but I had loaded some videos through iTunes before it broke. I tried the delete video patch and also went in through USB and removed the files. The files are gone but for some reason they still show up on the Video Player list. When I click on them they give an error which I would expect since the file is gone. I plan just to move the videos over USB but it shows two entries.

Does anyone know of a way to clear the list?

Kenny
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I was able to fix this issue and thought I would post the resolution in case anyone else had the issue. As you can see from the original post I was using iTunes and went looking for a replacement. After much searching and reading in this forum I tried MediaMonkey. I installed the software and got it working right away. I was able to connect the Pre and see the videos listed on the device. I simply deleted the video from the list in MediaMonkey. There was an error message because the files had already been removed via USB but clicked through and they were removed from the video list on the Pre. Hope that helps...