1.    #1  
    http://www.precentral.net/louder-pal...ingtone-volume

reading this article on this forum I don't understand one thing, I already have the personalized ringtone I want, does it mean I have to do that procedure to make my ringtone last longer?
    No, for it to last longer we'd need control over the number of rings before voicemail kicks in
    i dont recall which provider i was on where they let you mess with that in the voice mail options. it let you pick more rings or less. i want to say it was verizon. Havent messed with sprints voice mail settings kind of left them as is and now i use google voice mail. but i would like my phone to always ring and never hit voice mail, voice mail is.. how you say, old news. send me a text if your hip enough to have a cell phone and if your calling from a land line and dont have the power to text.. your probably calling me to sell me something and i dont need to know about it so dont leave a message
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by InIlIoN View Post
    i dont recall which provider i was on where they let you mess with that in the voice mail options. it let you pick more rings or less. i want to say it was verizon. Havent messed with sprints voice mail settings kind of left them as is and now i use google voice mail. but i would like my phone to always ring and never hit voice mail, voice mail is.. how you say, old news. send me a text if your hip enough to have a cell phone and if your calling from a land line and dont have the power to text.. your probably calling me to sell me something and i dont need to know about it so dont leave a message

being able to turn vxmail off is a great idea