1.    #1  
    I have a Motorola Razr phone and am getting a Pre next week (contract date) Is there any easy way to swap my 400 + contacts to the Pre without having to go to the Sprint store and pay them to do it?
    Sprint charges you to do this?
    Last I checked Sprint will do it for free...
  4.    #4  
    $38 as aposed to buy online and the activation is free, but I would have to enter all of my contacts and there info manually
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Sprint never charged us to migrate our data from our Katanas to our Pre, although they had to do mine twice. It failed the first time.
    Is your Razr from Sprint? If not that maybe the charge.

How about bluetooth to bluetooth?
  7.    #7  
    Yes, the Razr is on my Sprint contract. I tried to do the bluetooth to bluetooth with my wifes Pre but didn't have any luck with the Sync.
    Should be free. If not, walk out of the store.
  9.    #9  
    Even if I buy the Pre online, from Precentral and walk into the Sprint Stor and ask them to swap my contacts?
    Well since it is with Sprint it should be free. If they representative doesn't give you the it's a free service ask for a manager.
    True that. Free for anybody im pretty sure.
  12.    #12  
    Ok, Thanks for the info I think I'll give that a try and buy on line and walk in with the two phones and have them swap the contacts?
    Correct.
    Piece of cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by ride.safe View Post
    Ok, Thanks for the info I think I'll give that a try and buy on line and walk in with the two phones and have them swap the contacts?
    Just make sure you set up a Goggle account and make that the "default" account on your Pre *before* they load your Contacts
  16.    #16  
    I was hoping to use my yahoo account. Why should it be a google account?