1.    #1  
    Getting close to the big 500 in the app catalog. In accordance with Prethinking we just got 23 more new apps for a total of 441 and 17 updates.

New apps and updates in the App Catalog 11-24-2009 - all things Palm Pre - PreThinking
    I am just waiting for a media remote compatible with my iMac. Not no stinkin PC.
    Ugh. Connect 4 and Tetris? Where is Yahtzee!
    lol how dare that developer release an app that works with PC... 95% of the words primary computer. Yeah I want Yahtzee too!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0418 View Post
    lol how dare that developer release an app that works with PC... 95% of the words primary computer. Yeah I want Yahtzee too!!!
    I was referring to the PC as an inferior computation device. Not as a wise developer choice to make the most profit.

I would love to have a media remote on my Palm Pre so that I no longer need to use my iPod Touch over my Pre.

Heres hoping!
    Go away fan boy.
    yeaaahhh woooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by J0415 View Post
    Go away fan boy.

Haha, you made my day.
    Does that make you a "PC fan boy"?

Oh, and I noticed how you managed to put me down, but you have nothing on the iMac... (Please don't hurt yourself trying)

In any case, I would much rather be know for being a "fan boy" then be know as being disrespectful.

- And to keep us somewhat on topic, I would pay good money for a media remote app for MacOSX!
    Last edited by soccerpathic; 11/25/2009 at 12:53 AM.
    Yahtzee.
    440 apps?? I mean on the app catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerpathic View Post
    Haha, you made my day.
    Does that make you a "PC fan boy"?

Oh, and I noticed how you managed to put me down, but you have nothing on the iMac... (Please don't hurt yourself trying)

In any case, I would much rather be know for being a "fan boy" then be know for as being disrespectful.

- And to keep us somewhat on topic, I would pay good money for a media remote app for MacOSX!
    Perhaps he should have bought an iPhone?
    In any case, I would much rather be know for being a "fan boy" then be know for as being disrespectful.
    Huh?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by kleugers84 View Post
    Perhaps he should have bought an iPhone?
    You make another, excellent point
    You make another, excellent point
    I meant YOU should have bought an iPhone if you are so quick to defend the superiority of Apple products. I for one hate them, but that's my opinion...anyways, yay for more Pre apps! I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by kleugers84 View Post
    I meant YOU should have bought an iPhone if you are so quick to defend the superiority of Apple products. I for one hate them, but that's my opinion...anyways, yay for more Pre apps! I think.
    Oh, well state your thoughts clearer in the future

I love all technology. I can't say I hate the iPhone, that would be ridiculous. Without the iPhone, we wouldn't have the Palm Pre! (we could go back and forth between contributing technologies and companies for days) There is a reason that I chose the Palm Pre...

After many years of experiencing all technologies, I can easily say that in most cases, Apple products are better than other comparable products. This is simply my opinion; I will always think my opinion is right

Hope that made sense.
    macs are pcs

oh noez you divided by zero.....
    Feeds finally live! WOO! Just bought my first paid app!