1.    #1  
    Has anyone else had this problem? I've had to receive my third pre due to manufacturer defects (still love the phone tho). When I entered all my palm profile info when I first started up the new phone, one of my apps was missing...the original mGraig-Cragslist browser that was free sometime ago. Not a huge deal, but now every time I check for Updates on my phone, I get a notification that there is an update available for mCraig eventho I no longer have the app! I wish I still had the free version since its no longer free, but oh well. However, receiving a notification that I have an update I cannot use is somewhat annoying at times. Anyone have any advice how I can either retrieve the original App, or stop the update notifications every time I try to update my phone? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    edit* didnt read how you lost the app originally

Reinstall the apps and remove them from the device info app, that will take care of the problem.

unfortunately for you it is now a paid app..
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    When you removed the apps you did the orange + tap app didnt you?

Reinstall the apps and remove them from the device info app, that will take care of the problem.

unfortunately for you it is now a paid app..
    I never removed the app myself. It disappeared when I received my new phone. All other apps installed except for that one, and since then it has not reappeared. I even did a full erase and reentered my profile info to see if it would come back...nothing. At this point, not concerned about the app, but more so if there is a problem with my phone and how to get the update for the app to go away. It shows EVERY time I check updates, and has continued to do so for quite some time
    Quote Originally Posted by brian.johnson115 View Post
    I never removed the app myself. It disappeared when I received my new phone. All other apps installed except for that one, and since then it has not reappeared. I even did a full erase and reentered my profile info to see if it would come back...nothing. At this point, not concerned about the app, but more so if there is a problem with my phone and how to get the update for the app to go away. It shows EVERY time I check updates, and has continued to do so for quite some time
    I tried everything to get rid of the update the only way was for me to reinstall the app then remove from the device info app.

It sucks but why dont you buy the app..how much is it? For a couple of bucks it might be worth the piece of mind
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    I tried everything to get rid of the update the only way was for me to reinstall the app then remove from the device info app.

It sucks but why dont you buy the app..how much is it? For a couple of bucks it might be worth the piece of mind
    Totally agree, it mite be worth the piece of mind. I haven't looked at the cost, but your right. It's just not too comforting when something like this happens on a phone that I would expect to not have an issue like this. Many hate the phone, but I love it.
    nice work around. Buy the app and delete it.....

for us who cannot, any other solution?