Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    I used for a while now AccuRadio, on Bell network. I download it from the apps along with Pandora. I continued to use AC because it did not have adverts. Today, I wanted to checkout Pandora. To my big surprise, both apps are not listed anymore!

Anyone knows what happened? This sucks if we start games like that. Not to mention we still have the beta apps program, on 1.3.1... At least I have AC installed.
    Last edited by T3CK; 11/24/2009 at 02:05 PM.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    im still seeing both in the App Store, but im on Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by T3CK View Post
    I used for a while now AccuRadio, on Bell network. I download it from the apps along with Pandora. I continued to use AC because it did not have adverts. Today, I wanted to checkout Pandora. To my big surprise, both apps are not listed anymore!

Anyone knows what happened? This sucks if we start games like that. Not to mention we still have the beta apps program, on 1.3.1... At least I have AC installed.
    I'm also on Sprint. I can still see Pandora and AccuRadio. I got to it going EXPLORE>MUSIC>ALL. They're right at the top of the list (or should be).

On the description for Pandora, they say it is only available in the United States. I think that's your problem right there.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

# Thanks to the way our music licensing works, you have to live in the United States to use Pandora. You also have to be at least 13 years old. Pandora can only be used if you are in the United States.
    I think I said that about 2 hours ago
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Wow, thanks guys. At least it is worth being an early Pre adopter, I got apps that are not available in Canada (without hacking the phone). The funny thing is that I got an update notice for a new version. I run now version 0.9.8, is there a more recent version?

if you have a link to a tutorial that will allow you save the app (root'ed way), please let me know. I'm pretty good with Linux and a terminal.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Probably the CRTC got to it.
    I had accuradio and I exchanged my pre and when I loaded my palm profile it wasn't there (neither was accuweather actually) and niether of them are in the app catiloge now. This is annoying because I had the app and because of a problem with my pre (the earpiece stopped working) I lost it. I am also in Canada on Bell.