1.    #1  
    On the main page there is an article talking about patches, themes, and homebrew apps and how to install them using WebOS and/or Preware. In the article it highlights "fixing the clock" as sometime you can do with a patch. I did a search but was unable to find this. I did see other Pre owners are experiencing the same problem as myself however. The problem is the time on my phone seems behind once in a while. I first noticed it yesterday when it was over 4 hours behind. To correct it I did a soft reset. Then again this morning I discovered the clock was off 20 mins so I did another reset. I never experienced this before installing 1.3.1. If it matters I have installed the MM/DD/YY tweak next to the clock on my Pre.

But could someone clarify what the author meant by "fixing the clock" and if it is what I'm looking for point me to the solution?

Thanks.

You can make the LED light up when you have missed notifications and have Email and Messaging work in landscape. You can fix the clock, save your battery, add a Virtual Keyboard, and get a real music player. And that is just the beginning...
    Quote Originally Posted by smashclash View Post
    But could someone clarify what the author meant by "fixing the clock" and if it is what I'm looking for point me to the solution?

Thanks.
    I believe "fixing the clock" here refers to the ability to get the analog clock instead of just the digital one that was the only one available in 1.2.1 (or before, can't remember exactly when it came in).

I am in the boat of several others whose clock drifts forward about 45 second to 1 minute per day. Right now mine is ahead by 3 minutes (I verify this by going to: WorldTimeServer Mobile Edition).

I would like to know why it drifts forward, I personally never had this happen until 1.3.1, but I think others have seen it before 1.3.1.