1.    #1  
    Now who said something about the Pre's buzz dying as of late? We came in the #3 spot even over the droid. I guess palm is doing something right in others eyes despite all the complaining threads I've been seeing as of late. The crazy thing is this phone can only get better. Wait untill we get a better SDK... ITS ON!!

Aaron's Top Five Smartphones for the Holiday 2009 season - PhoneDog Cell Phone News & Articles
    Quote Originally Posted by youngzayiles View Post
    Now who said something about the Pre's buzz dying as of late? We came in the #3 spot even over the droid. I guess palm is doing something right in others eyes despite all the complaining threads I've been seeing as of late. The crazy thing is this phone can only get better. Wait untill we get a better SDK... ITS ON!!

Aaron's Top Five Smartphones for the Holiday 2009 season - PhoneDog Cell Phone News & Articles
    Actually... on this forum it's a POS.. everywhere else it's a pretty decent phone. Lol
    I love this phone. I wish the rest of my family would shell out the bucks for an unlimited data plan with Sprint and I could buy them pres for xmas.