Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I installed windows 7 on my pc, so all the downloads I had are gone. I currently have MyTether, Preware, Luna Manager. How do I remove them so I can safely install the new software?
    Preware, Luna Manager dont need to be removed. Im not 100% sure about MyTether. Im sure someone can answer that for you! Also as far as I know if you run EPR that should remove all of the files that need to be removed before an update.

You can run EPR with Preware. Search for it under "everything"
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Unfortunately everything on Pre-Ware appears grey-out. I can't select anything, maybe because I did a "Restart Luna" After I did that, my Pre-ware became grey out and can't search anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gianny View Post
    Unfortunately everything on Pre-Ware appears grey-out. I can't select anything, maybe because I did a "Restart Luna" After I did that, my Pre-ware became grey out and can't search anything.
    You need to update your feeds most likely. You can do this by going to the top left hand side of the screen. Click the drop down list and click "Update Feeds" That may fix it for you.

Also if your worried that luna didnt reset then I would reset the phone. That should reset it for you.
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    It says, "The package Manager Service you're running isn't compatible with this version of Preware. Please update it with WebOS Quick Install (2)".
    Yeah sounds like the QI is your only way out. Some how it looks like Preware may have gotten updated but not the package manager. So I think thats your answer for the time being.
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    What do you mean by "Q1" is your only way out? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    Preware, Luna Manager dont need to be removed...
    For those not sure how to do a quick Luna Restart or what Luna Manger is, there is now an official Luna Manager Thread.

Thanks, Oil!

- Craig