1.    #1  
    Perhaps I am a complete *****, but I cannot figure out how to install USBnet and use USB connection with My Tether. I can use the wifi but I would like to be able to keep my pre charged as well as surf the net.

When I go to the page where you download the driver, where do you save it? I have tried desktop, documents and C:/Program files/Palm.

Step by step instuctions please for Windows XP.
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinproctor View Post
    Perhaps I am a complete *****, but I cannot figure out how to install USBnet and use USB connection with My Tether. I can use the wifi but I would like to be able to keep my pre charged as well as surf the net.

When I go to the page where you download the driver, where do you save it? I have tried desktop, documents and C:/Program files/Palm.

Step by step instuctions please for Windows XP.
    http://forums.precentral.net/1791515-post1460.html

Windows XP usbnet - GumstixDocsWiki

I used those two to FINALLY get it working. Check'em out. I've got Windows 7, but those instructions still worked for me.

Disregard the gumstix stuff and the network bridging stuff. I did, anyway. If that doesn't work for you on XP, maybe you'll have to follow more of it to the letter.

Save that driver and install it using the directions given on that page with the pictures. This is key. It's more effective than what I was doing before.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.