Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
    great work. Can't wait to see this hit beta and hit preware... I suppose the race is on... Who will win the race to a full video recorder, palm or webos-internals.. Either way we both win. On a more technical note I am getting blanks about 25% of the time... No biggie alpha is alpha. Just love being the only one in the office with recording on the pre to show off
    First time I've really used the onboard terminal app. Most stuff I needed was too much typing. Bootstrap install is very slick.

Once simple addition might be a clock display on the recording screen. mm:ss display. I figured a setInterval at 500 ms, with a calculation between now and when started. Give you an idea of video time.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I have the "delete video by swipe" patch and i get the message saying am i sure if I want to delete. But even after I hit "yes" , the video remains.
    edit: just read the wiki on why piping through another sink won't work.
    Last edited by cpcrook; 12/01/2009 at 04:47 PM.
    i dont know if anybody said it or i dunnno if i missed it? but do anyone know how to send a video through text? what settings exactly are you suppose to use?because i tried many different ways and cant get it to work. so let me know please greatly appreciated.
    Just updated to v0.3.3 .. restarted the pre... then orange click precorder to make sure it updated and it says its v 0.3.1 but I get the launch last video in the app so im sure I'm on the right version it just doesn't say it
    --Marvin
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Just updated to v0.3.3 .. restarted the pre... then orange click precorder to make sure it updated and it says its v 0.3.1 but I get the launch last video in the app so im sure I'm on the right version it just doesn't say it
    same here!
    this is a great start and believe it will truly get better...has been workin fine except that I can't get it to record in .3gp format...has anybody else got same issue? Wat combinations did you use or tried?

keep up the good work!!! Lots of thanx to all!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    same here!
    Same also. Probably just a typo. No Biggie.
    anyone have a youtube of how the vids come out with this recorder?
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    feature request:
    -in the help menu add a link to the wiki
    -update the wiki please

(I'll add these to itwhen I can)

-Sent from my Palm PrPrPr&#$275$;
    FYI - Working fine with Bootstrap install on Pre with WebOS 1.3.5 RC1

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    FYI - Working fine with Bootstrap install on Pre with WebOS 1.3.5 RC1
    Release Candidate 1? Care to elaborate?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    sacherjj is a well known developer and most developers get early access to new updates to test their apps.
  15.    #595  
    Audio/Video options are currently not working and I don't suggest using them. They _will_ be working in the next version. Hopefully we'll have support for an audio recorder as well (that actually functions) and we'll push audio/video over the 120 second mark. If all goes well and to my liking, the next alpha will be short (just long enough to verify workability on various devices and webos versions) and then released to beta. No ETA yet.

Lots of stuff coming down the pipe (no pun intended) with developers and with palm.

Keep your eyes open.
    Bringing you the first video recorder (Precorder), the first SDL application/game (DOOM), the first "make my magicjack/corporate voicemail play on my webos phone thingy" (gsm codec package), and now, webos's first opensource media recorder (voice and stream!) -> zcorder
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    I'd love to, but NDA says no.
    Last edited by sacherjj; 12/02/2009 at 08:30 AM.

It told me.
    The precorder app is working fine for me. Video quality is pretty good.

Now that the captures are saving to the video folder, how do I get to them apart from the "Play Last" button, or using internalz to browse there? When I launch my video player my captures don't show up in the list of files. Currently all that shows up is videos in the /media/internal and /media/internal/downloads folders
    So lets say I'm running 0.3.0 and I want to update to 0.3.3

I go in QI and in Linux command line.

I enter first command:

rm -f precorder-bootstrap wget http://bit.ly/precorder-bootstrap

And then:

sh precorder-bootstrap

??? Am I correct??? because it is not working...

Thanks for helping me
    Quote Originally Posted by turbobo View Post
    sh precorder-bootstrap
    Try changing this to
    Code:
    sh ./precorder-bootstrap
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Do this:

rm -f precorder-bootstrap

then:

wget http://bit.ly/precorder-bootstrap