Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mellisnj View Post
    so tru lol
    but you know that's not going to happen...lazyness beats everything
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I haven't been following this thread like crazy but just to make sure...in 0.3.0 the led light doesn't work right?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    so is 3.0 available for download or are we still at 2.3?
    wiki only has 2.3 for download
    Once you are in Hell, Only the Devil can help you

Click To See My Themes

If you have any theme requests email me at Pardoe@live.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Pardoe View Post
    so is 3.0 available for download or are we still at 2.3?
    wiki only has 2.3 for download
    That's why they said to use the terminal to upgrade since it's the only reliable place to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mellisnj View Post
    I don't find this to be true. Maybe this is just an isolated incident.
    I havent tried it myself, it just seemed that everyone trying to use the command line from WOSQI was having trouble and posting about it, while everyone who was just using the terminal app got it fine.

But hey, they made it easy enough for those who don't mind reading that I'm sure they have enough testers.
    I haven't been following this thread like crazy but just to make sure...in 0.3.0 the led light doesn't work right?
    It works in the 0.3.0 as they also updated the backend service.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Sorry I'm not understanding how to get the 0.3.0 updated version can someone help?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Okay I remove the current version and them us QI linux and paste wget http://bit.ly/precorder-bootstrap and hit enter?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Nevermind i got installed but i'm running into issues with 0.3 i like 2.3 better and with 0.3 my phone ran sluggish...but still I hate sound like I'm whinning because I really love all the hard work you guys put into this where really ya'll are doing palm's work! Keep it up!
    Searching the thread I did not see any comments if this will work on a PIXI. It works great on my Pre so just curious if it will work on my daughters Pixi.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    in 3.0 why does it make 2 video files after recording? one is playable and the other gets an error.
    Got it today via bootstrap and already went recording crazy. Only once did the video player have an issue with playback [but it also had issues with playing back any other video I had saved, not just the recorded ones] which fixed as soon as I closed the video player and restarted it.

I have sound and picture with the default settings. Once I switch to MP3 or AMRNB for the audio, nothing records. H.263 records audio but no video. I can record in either format, though - mp4 and 3gp. So far, all other apps and patches are playing nicely with it. I've been able to record any length of video as long as I keep tapping the white space in the app to prevent it from sleeping.

I'm the only person that I know of locally that has a Pre so my joyful 'squee-ing' after my first recording played back was considered that of a crazy person and the dog is sick of me recording him doing dog things already. I fail to care as they're obviously haters and I've not been able to record anything since giving up the Treo so the dog just needs to adjust. Heh.

That being said, I echo others suggestions of having the settings or the flashlight on/off option available as a button on the app's screen. I'm lazy and I fully admit that.
    Quote Originally Posted by viperv990 View Post
    I noticed a typo in the script on the line that checks for the pixi - where it says "arm61" should actually be "armv61".

After editing out the typo I was able to run the script without it exiting out.
    Can you explain this a little more to me, I am a n00b

Where do I change the script?
    the video looks great on the pre, what resolution is the video?
    Quote Originally Posted by iggy524 View Post
    in 3.0 why does it make 2 video files after recording? one is playable and the other gets an error.
    Same here.
    Check out my Light Blue theme and if you like please hit the thanks button or even better, donate.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    You mean so we can have thousands of people ask where the viewfinder is instead of reading the first post or wiki documentation?

-- Rod
    um wheres the view finder?.....LOL sorry i just had to "ask"

Great app!!!!!!!! If I were to make 1 request....anyway to force the buttons to landscape....this way u are "forced" or "reminded" to record in the correct aspect for viewing on a pc.

About the viewfinder issue usually the stuff your pointing the camera lens at while it say "recording" will be what u actually record.

Maybe post this info in the wiki so people can learn how to use the app...............never mind once again it requires reading.

T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Big Thumbs Up....great work and Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I installed Precorder and things were working fine. Then I noticed that my battery was draining unusually quick., so I removed Precorder using Quick Install. I then ran WebOS Repair. My phone was charged to 100% and in about 50 min., with 2, 1 minute calls, I am down to 87%.

Wi-Fi - On
    Bluetooth - Off
    GPS - Off
    Data Connection - Off

Anyone else experiencing this?

Excellent potential here!!!!! Thanks for the work!
    Last edited by sciteach; 11/28/2009 at 10:15 AM.
    Hoping to get this installed on my daughters Pixi via the terminal using wget. I currently have it on my PRE.

Then I enter
    wget http://bit.ly/precorder-bootstrap

The Pixi receives the file but when I enter the;

sh precorder-bootstrap

the error "Cannot install Precorder on the Emulator"

Anyone else seen this?
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    works like a charm here have the newest webos version and
    installed with Quickinstall the PreCorder
    Videos are crystal clear heads up dope till know all cool
    Ive noticed this app delivers a voice recorder funktion
    dopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thx so much freestyle sessions are on

Peace out