Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoe View Post
    Nice touch on the new Icon. :P Makes it feel more official. \m/ \m/
    i think it should say PRE on the icon
    Yes connect your Pre to PC and use USB Drive then delete the video files, so far I can not see doing this from the Pre which your asking
    Quote Originally Posted by adambomb13 View Post
    Yes connect your Pre to PC and use USB Drive then delete the video files, so far I can not see doing this from the Pre which your asking
    You could also use Internalz to delete files from the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by adambomb13 View Post
    If you have Jason's "Swipe to delete vids" patch from Preware or you can get the ipk in his thread, you can simply do that, swipe to delete a video from your Pre. Works great!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  5.    #345  
    Icon kudos goes to Templarian (as does most of the webos-internals icons)

Hopefully we'll have a new version of the service and application up tonight, with some added features and bug fixes, stay tuned.
    Bringing you the first video recorder (Precorder), the first SDL application/game (DOOM), the first "make my magicjack/corporate voicemail play on my webos phone thingy" (gsm codec package), and now, webos's first opensource media recorder (voice and stream!) -> zcorder
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    If you have Jason's "Swipe to delete vids" patch from Preware or you can get the ipk in his thread, you can simply do that, swipe to delete a video from your Pre. Works great!
    This is what I do also and I agree, this works great.
    Not bad, got it working today finally. Recorded my first video...in accident traffic no less. I had been missing the package manager. Got that installed, and its working fantastic, first try!

Pre WiFi Tether Results
    Thanks working fine. As told needed some starts without recording. But after it works. Thanks so much.

Now I need a VoIP app. Should be possible since you got the micro working.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Mine was initially working fine, but now it's not. Half the time it doesn't save the videos (or record them at all I don't know), and sometimes it clips them to a few seconds at the end. I can't get it to record properly anymore. Seems to have stopped working after installing the 500mhz smartreflex patch although I can't confirm that at the moment.
    Currently, you can only record up to 2 minutes of video.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    What kind of recording lengths are you guys getting out of this? Anything over 90 seconds does not show up in MY VIDEOS (on Pre). Using the default settings.

EDIT: 2 minutes.. Gotcha
    Last edited by Robrasta; 11/25/2009 at 01:42 PM.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Thanks for the app and donated!!!

Great work.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary Tech View Post
    20 bucks says this thread hits 25 pages in the next 24 hours.
    Not sure if it was pointed out......You lost your bed, you donating $20?
    this is awesome! doing the needful and providing donation!
    MAAAN PALM NEED TO HIRE YALL...SHOULD HAVE LET YALL CREATE THE PRE...LOVIN IT!!!this community is where its at...
    Quote Originally Posted by shea0101 View Post
    is it able to record , and imidiatly be seen or the pre?
    You can go to your "video" section and view it immediately.. i found that if i leave that app open while recording it works pretty well as a "preview" it shows up instantly.
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I am not sure how to install the Bootstrap to get updates. Could somebody give a step by step using webosinternal? I am not sure where to type "http://bit.ly/precorder-bootstrap". Do I type where it says root castle or on the bottom in the box? And where does "sh precorder-bootstrap" go? Just a little confused.
    Thanks
    what's the reason behind the 2 minute limit? just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by dagold View Post
    I am not sure how to install the Bootstrap to get updates. Could somebody give a step by step using webosinternal? I am not sure where to type "http://bit.ly/precorder-bootstrap". Do I type where it says root castle or on the bottom in the box? And where does "sh precorder-bootstrap" go? Just a little confused.
    Thanks
    root@castle? Are you still on 1.2.1? I'm pretty sure 1.3.1 changes the device hostname to "palm-webos-device". If you are on 1.2.1, then this won't work. 1.3.1 had the groundwork that this app uses to get video recording working.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    My webos is 1.3.1. It does say root castle. I already have Precorder v 2.0 but I would like to be able to update.
    Thanks