Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    when you update, will it be same web address for command line install?
    yup just run the same sh script you downloaded earlier
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    What's it categorized under in Preware?
    is there a memory leak to precorder bc i was recording like 4 videos....then tried opening precorder again and got the too many cards error? anyone gotten this yet?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Cezasf View Post
    What's it categorized under in Preware?
    Please read the wiki page:

Application:Precorder - WebOS Internals

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    is not in preware yet. It will only let you remove it from there.
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Hey is anyone else noticing a delay on recording. It seems that i can only record 7 or 8 seconds even tho it says recording for more than that

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    is not in preware yet. It will only let you remove it from there.
    You can also view the Description, Homepage, Changelog and Maintainer contact details for Precorder in Preware's Installed Packages list after you install it.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Hey is anyone else noticing a delay on recording. It seems that i can only record 7 or 8 seconds even tho it says recording for more than that
    I've recorded a few 30-40 second long test videos and not had any issues.
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    I tried recoding Audio Only, in mp3 format in an mp4 container and it wouldn't work. What is the optimal setting for a voice recorder?

Also, it only records sound in Mono, can you make it automatically upmix it to stereo?
    i got it it just has a delay

Oklahoma Sooner theme

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaemon View Post
    I've recorded a few 30-40 second long test videos and not had any issues.
    I have recorded 1 56 second video in default format but with NoDoze running to keep the screen from dimming. Worked great. I also transferred the file to my PC and Windows Media Player played it just fine.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Works like a charm..
    You guys did a great job!!!

Congrats on your 1st release..

- The sound and video aren't perfectly sync'ed.
    - MP3 produces a zero size file.
    - The audio is a bit low.

Anyone using MyTether to view your video, be sure to turn the MyTether Patch off before trying to view your video..

Thanks again guys.
    this is amazing!!!

Now if we coulkd somehow link it to see what we are recording at the time we are shooting the video it would be great but this release is great.

One more thing to show off during thanksgiving..lol

Oh like nobody shows off their pre.

Oklahoma Sooner theme

How big can we attach a video to a text message?

Oklahoma Sooner theme

Quote Originally Posted by SirWill View Post
    Volume appears to be low to me on the Pre itself. I have not transfered any videos to the computer yet, but I did see a couple on youtube that appeared to have decent audio. So it might just be on device audio is low. Anyone else want to chime in on this?
    The volume on the PC sounds fine. I think it's more of a device volume setting (volume by default on the Pre is fairly low).

I was able to email the vids directly from my Pre to other email addresses with no issue. I was also able to open the video directly from within my email (sent to my gmail accnt as an attachment and then opened it). No issues on sending vid Pre to email (have not tried sending to something other than an email engine, ie. Facebook or Youtube).
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    How big can we attach a video to a text message?
    500k and it must be .3g2 format
    I just wanted to say thanks to all of the developers who are working so hard for us. When I first got my Pre, I have to admit I was dissapointed, but I am so glad I held out and didn't go to the Iphone with there ridiculous data plan prices.
    To all of the haters out there. Did you ever stop and think that compared to other devices out there, the Pre is the only one that is even letting the common man have input into the development of the phone. Not to mention the fact that most companies would have you buy the upgraded phone with the video recorder instead of just downloading a patch.
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    Love the app. Unfortunately I get an Error whenever I try to play a video on the Pre.

It says "There was an error playing the file".

I tried uninstalling Precorder and reinstalling and I still get the same message. I am using the default settings and it still won't play. I transferred to my computer and it played fine.

Any ideas?
    Appreciate it found the thread browsing through.
    Everbody fights, Nobody quits!!!

Bnite6 ---
    i mad a 6 min video but just before the 3 min mark... the sound stoped