Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 973
  1. #221  
    need help please... im runin a mac btw dont know if that matters... k i went to the wiki page to get the files i need.. i click the links and i get a new tab of code... no file to put in quickinstall... so can someone post thoses files here ...or type the linux code i need to put in??? thanx
  2. #222  
    is it me or is the volume on the sound somewhat faint?
  3. #223  
    i did it and got the same thing....
  4. SirWill's Avatar
    Posts
    439 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTopFreak View Post
    need help please... im runin a mac btw dont know if that matters... k i went to the wiki page to get the files i need.. i click the links and i get a new tab of code... no file to put in quickinstall... so can someone post thoses files here ...or type the linux code i need to put in??? thanx
    I don't know about Mac, but I right click on the links and do save as. This allows me to actually download the files.
    -----------------
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, TT, T3, T5, TX, Pre from Day 1.
  5. SirWill's Avatar
    Posts
    439 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #225  
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    is it me or is the volume on the sound somewhat faint?
    Volume appears to be low to me on the Pre itself. I have not transfered any videos to the computer yet, but I did see a couple on youtube that appeared to have decent audio. So it might just be on device audio is low. Anyone else want to chime in on this?
    -----------------
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, TT, T3, T5, TX, Pre from Day 1.
  6. SirWill's Avatar
    Posts
    439 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #226  
    Quote Originally Posted by youngevizu View Post
    i did it and got the same thing....
    OK, so you installed both ipkg files? How did you install them? Did you get any error messages when installing? After installing the service did you restart Java or reboot your phone? webos qi restarted java for me. If in doubt try rebooting your phone.

    If you get an error installing the service, it could be because you don't have package manager installed.
    -----------------
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, TT, T3, T5, TX, Pre from Day 1.
  7. xtn
    xtn is offline
    xtn's Avatar
    Posts
    434 Posts
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    #227  
    Wow. Just wow.
  8. wmurch3's Avatar
    Posts
    248 Posts
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    #228  
    great work!
  9. imex99's Avatar
    Posts
    634 Posts
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    #229  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prenosicator View Post
    Donate button now available. 0.2.2 should be out in testing tonight, very minor updates.
    when you update, will it be same web address for command line install?
  10. #230  
    If we used command line to install the app, do we just execute the sh script again to update it once available, or do we do another wget then run the sh?
  11. #231  
    First run on my phone did not produce blank output , however the 3rd run did :P But, thats alright! Im EXTREMELY impressed with this and am eager to see what precorder becomes Thank you to all who made this possible!
  12. #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirWill View Post
    Volume appears to be low to me on the Pre itself. I have not transfered any videos to the computer yet, but I did see a couple on youtube that appeared to have decent audio. So it might just be on device audio is low. Anyone else want to chime in on this?
    Volume seems to be better from PC. I'll try again on my way home from work with regular surroundings (too quiet at work). I'll post back in a bit.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  13. #233  
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    The latest Preware sees the service and program. I assume it will uninstall it fine, but I'm not going to try it just yet.
    Yes, the packaging of the alpha versions (something I worked for quite some time on with ZSoc, but got no recognition for in the PreCentral article ... ) means that it's perfectly safe to install, it is impervious to webOS updates (i.e. you don't need to uninstall it), and it can be uninstalled easily with Preware.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  14. #234  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtalent1878 View Post
    i know it seems n00bish, but i can't find the package manager in webOS internals.
    http://install.preware.org

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  15. #235  
    Very impressive. Just did 4 videos and was able to see all 4. MBs add up really fast so would be prudent to capture in bits and pieces. Download as soon as possible. Next step is to download and try to watch on PC. By the way, in one of thses posts there was a patch to use to swipe videos. Is that in PREWARE, or someplace else?
    Everbody fights, Nobody quits!!!

    Bnite6 ---
  16. #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ferrei View Post
    If we used command line to install the app, do we just execute the sh script again to update it once available, or do we do another wget then run the sh?
    The wiki page will have update instructions.

    But yes, you can just re-run the bootstrap script to update.

    In fact, you can do that right now to get 0.2.2

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  17. #237  
    Quote Originally Posted by bnite6 View Post
    Very impressive. Just did 4 videos and was able to see all 4. MBs add up really fast so would be prudent to capture in bits and pieces. Download as soon as possible. Next step is to download and try to watch on PC. By the way, in one of thses posts there was a patch to use to swipe videos. Is that in PREWARE, or someplace else?
    the patch is in preware
  18. ssrjazz's Avatar
    Posts
    786 Posts
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    #238  
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    is it me or is the volume on the sound somewhat faint?
    Given that the microphone is on the OTHER side of the phone from the camera, I wouldn't expect it to pick things up very well.
  19. Helidos's Avatar
    Posts
    791 Posts
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    #239  
    Anyone else having issues sending videos as emails to facebook or youtube ever time I try I get email error ? But np emailing them to myself which is weird...

    Update yourtube worked but still throws around Email Application Error.. any ideas
  20. #240  
    Cranked up to 600 MHz and shooting video! Christmas has come early to Preland.

Posting Permissions