Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I downloaded EPR to get rid of some old patches and figured it was a program i would run. So installed thinking i could uninstall theme and then run it, but it ran on DL and now my theme is stuck. I tried to remove through preware and it says it is gone but it is not. I tried to go into usb mode to see if i could find it and i could. Not sure what to do
    Try running the Web OS Repair Utility with overrides turned on. It will turn all the images to stock--ie, your icons and such.
    go to prethemer and then go to help section and download original theme ipk file and install it through quickinstall
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I started running Web Os repair last night and it is still running, waiting for it to finish for the results.
    Wow, does it take that long to 'repair'?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsavo View Post
    Wow, does it take that long to 'repair'?
    Yeah going on 10hrs now, hopefully it is done soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by toddrules View Post
    I downloaded EPR to get rid of some old patches and figured it was a program i would run.
    I know this is water under the bridge for you todd, but to everyone else thinking of running EPR, this is not a patch you install and then run later. It downloads itself, runs to remove patches, then removes itself. Therefore the first thing you have to do before running EPR is to remove your theme.
    I had a theme too that could not be removed anymore, but not the theme itself but the icons. I first used the internal system recovery and then the problem was gone. After I installed the 1.3.1 OS the icons were removed, too.