Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    could that affect your phone with future updates?
    No. People have reported uninstalling the patch. Updating. And finding that "1.3.1 no features LED Notifications!" -Even though it's just because they forgot to turn it off before uninstalling.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    what if Palm has an update removing the command line for LED. What happens then, if your phone already has the command line!
    You just contradicted yourself...

There is a line that makes the LED Notifications function, and I a guessing, a line that tells the previous line not to function (override). The Devs removed the line that tells it not to function.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    you're right I kinda did. What I mean is what if Palm activates the LED function. If the function is already functioning, will that cause a problem with the update?
    It shouldn't. It would just mean that Palm is trying to delete a line that you already deleted... I can't see any harm in that...
    Thanks for the thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerpathic View Post
    It shouldn't. It would just mean that Palm is trying to delete a line that you already deleted... I can't see any harm in that...
    They wouldn't be deleting any lines of code...those already exist. All they would be doing is removing the comment (*/.../* that keeps the phone from recognizing the script that's already on the phone but to this day is "commented" out. There's more than one of these little Easter eggs that nobody can figure out why they haven't been uncommented in one of the updates (what gives, Palm?...I mean really...what is the reason for not having this available?)...like add/delete pages.
    Am I the only one that thinks "they tried to disprove the uncertainty principle" every time they see EPR?
    Thread closed.

Please use the new the Emergency Patch Recovery (EPR) thread.

- Craig
    Thread closed.

- Craig
    Thread closed.

- Craig
    Thread closed.

- Craig
    Thread closed.

- Craig
    Thread closed.

- Craig
    Thread closed.

- Craig
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234