Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    that's right no cards no notifications... And I can't do **** until reboot.

this MUST get fixed I'm a sysadmin on call during holidays... Can't afford the time it takes to reboot my phone when there is no real need to.

thanks
    Sounds like you have a memory leak, do you have any homebrew installed? Sometimes these apps may have a leak which doesn't get cleaned up unless you reboot, the easiest solution is not to open them.

There are some solutions to this type problems in Preware and Package Manager, if you don't homebrew, maybe you should.

This may also be caused by a bad patch, you don't happen to have Fair Dunkim still installed do you?

You could also just try leaving your phone app open, you won't have a problem if the phones currently open.

You'll probably have to supply more information to let us help you.
    so what was the last few things you did to your phone.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    no homebrew at all

131 and I have installled only :
    cardace
    klondyke sol.
    pandora

none of these opened within 24hrs of issue.

also: this happened last night while phone was idle, I got a buzz notification that said the same thing... I had email and I'm open
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    when my wife is in town with the 755 I can 'video record this'

to be noted its a half parsed looking 1/2 screen size notification that has no icon and I can oddly hi-light the warning text (hilight is yellow) and this text hilight/select feature looks niiiice if only I can use it elsewhere
    i would do the homebrew thing and add preware it has an app that installs with it that will help this to many cards issue ,and there are a few patches that deal with this as well . but thats up to you
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    so what was the last few things you did to your phone.
    I use webos as its designed to be used only. 100 emails at least a day that's about it.

as for mem leak I was suspecting the same. But generally I'd assume this is a ulimit threshhold
    have you emptied your trash folder lately i'll bet its pretty full by now . there has been a memory issue associated with alot of email build up in the pre
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    This used to happen to me periodically after visiting the full websites of Digg and Engadget, but I haven't had this happen for a while. Rebooting is the only fix for the issue.
    Dumb question maybe but where is the e-mail trash folder?

I have looked for it ...