1.    #1  
    wow 1.3 is really a battery hog on evdo and 1x. The strange thing is when its on wifi it lasts all day but on cellular barely get 2 hours a day if I'm lucky
    I can have mine on all day (not wifi) and text all day long, surf the web and play with apps along with downloading and last all day.

There are a few things that you can do (look at the various threads) to increase your battery. Maybe try them.
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanlc2005 View Post
    wow 1.3 is really a battery hog on evdo and 1x. The strange thing is when its on wifi it lasts all day but on cellular barely get 2 hours a day if I'm lucky
    If you are in a bad service area, thats going to use more battery than if you are in a very good service area.
    update your PRL settings in the phone app -> settings -> hit the Update PRL button.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Do you have the Battery Monitor app? Run it with the graphing feature on and see what that shows you. Take screenshot and share. Be interesting to see "the drain".

I'm getting 3.12% drain per hour.
    Last edited by wicketr; 11/23/2009 at 05:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FesterTreo View Post
    update your PRL settings in the phone app -> settings -> hit the Update PRL button.
    +1 agree
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    try installing the smartreflex 600 patch and see how fast that sucker drains your pre ha ha ha but when the pre is off it drains 0%
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->