1.    #1  
    I've been trying like heck to get this podcast playing on my pre, but can't figure it out. Could somebody recommend a podcast app and explain how (if possible) to get the "Dave and Chuck the freak" podcast from the page below?

PODCAST PAGE

thanks
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonaddis84 View Post
    I've been trying like heck to get this podcast playing on my pre, but can't figure it out. Could somebody recommend a podcast app and explain how (if possible) to get the "Dave and Chuck the freak" podcast from the page below?

PODCAST PAGE

thanks
    I use the homebrew app Dr. Podder for downloading podcasts, and I love it! You can check it out at http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/prepod. You can add the feed address for the podcast you are looking to download (Dave and Chuck the Freak!) into the app, and it should work like a charm. I tested it on mine, and it worked fine. You can even have Dr. Podder automatically download the podcasts for you when they become available so that you always have the latest podcasts available!
  3.    #3  
    Oh sweet, thanks a lot man, I kept trying that but when I pulled that page up on my pre for some reason it didnt show the /89xpodcast.xml part so it wasnt working.

Thanks again.