1.    #1  
    I'm trying to connect my brand new Palm Pre to my office computer. I was able to connect it to my home computer running Windows 7, it recognized it right away. I didn't sync anything just charged it. But now I'm at work trying to connect it to my HP computer running Windows XP. It recognizes it as a Palm but keeps asking me to load drivers for it from my computer or CD. Not sure why it is doing this, all I did was plug it in so I could sync with this computer. This could be a deal buster if I can't get it to run here.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  2.    #2  
    Got it figured out. My battery was so low that it didn't come up far enough. Left if on the USB for awhile, then it found itself.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."