1.    #1  
    This is a real basic question about Spring voicemail, not specifically the Palm Pre, but I can't find any information on the Sprint website. How do I access my voice mail from another phone? Since the Palm Pre's battery life is ridiculously short, for the first time I need to call from another phone to pick up messages when my battery craps out.

Cheers,

Pam
    Quote Originally Posted by Rappahannocker View Post
    This is a real basic question about Spring voicemail, not specifically the Palm Pre, but I can't find any information on the Sprint website. How do I access my voice mail from another phone? Since the Palm Pre's battery life is ridiculously short, for the first time I need to call from another phone to pick up messages when my battery craps out.

Cheers,

Pam
    I believe you call your # and when the voicemail comes on, press * and then ure password.

You may want to change the heading of the thread topic, a tad confusing
    There is an option in your voicemail setup to either prompt for a PIN, or not prompt for a PIN. If you have your voicemail set to skip asking for a PIN, you can't access your voicemail from any phone except your cell phone. This is a security feature. So, call your voicemail from your Pre, go through the menu options and turn the PIN on.