1.    #1  
    Just a quick question!

I notice during the weekends when I get alot of txt from friends my phone is turn on and off ALOT. There for when Im home I have my Wifi turned on. The issue is every time my screen turns off so does my Wifi connection. So does anyone know of a wait to either make the time out on Wifi longer or just keep it on 100% of the time with the screen turned off?

Also yes I know it will kill my battery but Im at home so Im ok with that! Currently I use Nodoze to just keep the screen on...Id like to have it so I can have Wifi on but with the screen option to turn off. Thank you in advanced!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Txt messages are delivered via the cellular network. Keeping the Wi-Fi on while the phone is asleep will not give you and additional benefits.
  3.    #3  
    I never said that it would. I will get a txt message then the screen goes off only to turn Wifi off and for it to turn back on when I turn the Pre back on. Id rather just keep it connected during this time as I have alot of up and down time with the screen powering on and off. Iam also fully aware that the txt messages are going through the cell network.
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    i would like this too as at my house i get a low signal and having it use evdo for my data im sure it eats my battery quicker than wifi so keeping this turned on im sure would help out more.
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    The version of Nodoze that I have does exactly that. You can have the screen stay on or let it go to standby while keeping the wireless on. See if the most up to date version helps you out.