1.    #1  
    Hit the update to 1.3.1 like everyone else.

Good news for Germans - App Catalog is now available in our native tongue.

Bad news - Still no paid apps.

Horrible news - The number of apps has been crippled severely (60 remaining). I guess that "Released for US only" that has been lurking around in the Catalog for a while now took effect. I don't know if this is a issue due to Palm or Developers, but I certainly hope it can be fixed - and soon.
    The same is happening to me in Spain, now i can only view 56 apps, the store look worse and there´s no paid app!!!

Is this an improvement!?!?!?!
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    No paid apps is really an unforgiveable omission by Palm. I NEED SplashID. Does the catalog support european credit card data? that would maybe only mean that the paid apps are just not in the app catalog, but the functionality is there?
    i dont know but with my n95 i had more freedom than with the nonsense palm policity
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    No paid apps is really an unforgiveable omission by Palm. I NEED SplashID. Does the catalog support european credit card data? that would maybe only mean that the paid apps are just not in the app catalog, but the functionality is there?
    I don't see any setting that would allow me to enter CC data.
    If it wasn't for homebrew....

I don't know why there are country restrictions that early in the process. I would understand it when it's done with a few thousand apps overall and at least a few hundred localized ones in each important market. But we've had the phone for just a month and besides the few launch apps nothing new (in German) appeared.