1.    #1  
    hi all,

as much as I like the linking contacts feature, at times it poses a problem to actually figrure out what that persons right number is.

I have a contact who I texted and I must have texted his old number and I received a response to not text the number anymore...but the problem is I don't know what the number was!

please help!

mike
    Far as I know, there's no way to determine this. Similar problems occur on other platforms that offer threaded texting (iPhone, for example).

I agree; it's a pain. Especially when your most frequently texted contact has two phone numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by yungwunn911 View Post
    hi all,

as much as I like the linking contacts feature, at times it poses a problem to actually figrure out what that persons right number is.

I have a contact who I texted and I must have texted his old number and I received a response to not text the number anymore...but the problem is I don't know what the number was!

please help!

mike
    Click on the "Text" button in the upper right corner of the screen, it'll pull down the dropdown menu and the number that it came from will have a check by it.
    Call the guy and ask him????