Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    before update i ran the app that erases all patches and updated. after update i added all patches back and phone worked perfect. day later however in all my messages theres now a gray box and i can no longer tap them to forward or copy the texts. i removed all patches but it still there wont go away! i suspect something with the code that palm introduced for the forwarding feature went wrong and so the box is the result but i have no clue how to fix! helpp
    I got issues too with google meesaging account, I can connect to it
    Quote Originally Posted by mjbuf View Post
    before update i ran the app that erases all patches and updated. after update i added all patches back and phone worked perfect. day later however in all my messages theres now a gray box and i can no longer tap them to forward or copy the texts. i removed all patches but it still there wont go away! i suspect something with the code that palm introduced for the forwarding feature went wrong and so the box is the result but i have no clue how to fix! helpp
    I would also like to know whether or not there is a solution to this problem. Forwarding worked for a little while. Now I am stuck with that same gray box.