Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    I was looking for the new 1.3.1 and every time i try I get: "no connection, try again later". I'm using wifi so I have a good connection.
    This is in /var/log/messages:
    Code:
    2009-11-22T10:22:57.225710Z [16047] castle user.err OmaDm: [RDM_TRG_sessionStateChange 323]: 
    2009-11-22T10:22:57.226168Z [16047] castle user.err OmaDm: RDM error = 0x6011 
    2009-11-22T10:22:57.226412Z [16047] castle user.err OmaDm: [UpdateSession 363]: 
    2009-11-22T10:22:57.226625Z [16047] castle user.err OmaDm: TRG_RDM_run recvd error: 6011 
    2009-11-22T10:22:57.226961Z [16047] castle user.err OmaDm: [SyncNextNonce 71]: 
    2009-11-22T10:22:57.227144Z [16047] castle user.err OmaDm: GetDMTreeValue error  
    2009-11-22T10:22:57.280733Z [16047] castle user.err UpdateDaemon: [ImplementState: 152]: 
    2009-11-22T10:22:57.281099Z [16047] castle user.err UpdateDaemon: Error E0080002 from DM client 
    2009-11-22T10:22:57.281527Z [16047] castle user.err UpdateDaemon: [UnlockFile: 1013]: 
    2009-11-22T10:22:57.281740Z [16047] castle user.err UpdateDaemon: sem_post unlocked 
    2009-11-22T10:22:57.282320Z [16047] castle user.err UpdateDaemon: [LockFile: 1000]: 
    2009-11-22T10:22:57.295900Z [16047] castle user.err UpdateDaemon: sem_wait...
    2009-11-22T10:22:57.296297Z [16047] castle user.err UpdateDaemon: [LockFile: 1002]: 
    2009-11-22T10:22:57.296511Z [16047] castle user.err UpdateDaemon: locked
    And in "omadm.log"
    Code:
    [RDM_COMMS_recvMessage: 522]: *algorithm=, *mac=, *username=
    [RDM_COMMS_close: 679]: ===DM session 0 - DM session details 5===
    [RDM_COMMS_term: 702]: ===DM session 0 - DM session details 6===
    [RDM_TRG_sessionStateChange: 323]: RDM error = 0x6011
    The only thing I have found in the net is: Diskussion zu Bugliste WebOS - Software - Nexave Palmforum (in german)

    I think I need the doctor?

    somline
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    I think I need the doctor?
    sounds like it, as that was the only way that I was able to fix the problem, but wait for someone else to reply before going on what I say!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Scott1, always good to know you are not alone ;-)
    Did you had 1.2.1 installed before? I had. So maybe it's related to that?
  4. #4  
    I have the same problem, since - about - 20:00 GMT today. I'm not sure whether it is caused by my Pre, or caused by the responses of the Palm Update servers.
  5. CdRsKuLL's Avatar
    Posts
    72 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    #5  
    O2 user in Manchester..

    checking for updates......

    Your phone is up to date.

    checked at 21:37

    hope this helps

    Steve

    p.s nothing else installed but standard 1.1.3 firmware which was doctored on
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Thanks Scott1, always good to know you are not alone ;-)
    Did you had 1.2.1 installed before? I had. So maybe it's related to that?
    I didn't no, I had 1.1.3 from new, but the phone which I had probs with was a replacement handset for a broken Pre. Have you tried a partial erase? I've heard that can fix it.............
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott1 View Post
    I didn't no, I had 1.1.3 from new, but the phone which I had probs with was a replacement handset for a broken Pre. Have you tried a partial erase? I've heard that can fix it.............
    Erase did not fix the problem. WebOSdoctor fixed it eventually.
  8. #8  
    same for me in italy with o2 german unlocked and h3g carrier...
    Do we need to update using webOS Doctor?....it seems so!
    I'll try again later from home via wifi and eventually with webOs doctor.
  9. #9  
    I have exactly the same problem. In Updates it says that "Unable to connect. Try again later." and currently I'm with webOS 1.1.3.
  10. #10  
    I could only fix it by using webosdoctor.
  11.    #11  
    I will try to doctor to 1.1.3 again and update to 1.3.1. Will report the result later to day.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavise View Post
    I have exactly the same problem. In Updates it says that "Unable to connect. Try again later." and currently I'm with webOS 1.1.3.
    Exactly same problem here. How do you fix it please?
  13.    #13  
    OK I doctored to 1.1.3 and this fix it. The backup forgot about my mailboxsettings an calendar. Had to config it again. It installed my apps from palm appstore.
    Not the first time I need the doctor. Bit a pain to lose all that stuff. Now I'm on 1.3.1.

    EDIT: How do I miss my Palmdesktop ;-(
  14. zenaa96's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #14  
    Hmmm... I prepped my phone in anticipation of upgrading it from 1.2.1 to 1.3.1. running EPR. My service is Sprint in the US. Have tried to update several times over several days. Phone consistently says it is up to date with Web OS 1.2.1.

    Concerned that I may have to doctor the phone to force it to upgrade, but after reading all the issues some people are having with 1.3.1 I am not the least bit anxious to get this upgrade if i can skip it.

    The current patches that are offered do everything this upgrade would do that I need on a currently more stable 1.2.1 platform.
  15. #15  
    I contact Palm Tech Support today and they explaination as follows:


    21:37 G. Rocha: The message you are getting is due to that since the update has only just been released and there are many Pres accessing the download, the server is too busy. It will be downloaded automaticaly as soon as the server is less busy.
  16.    #16  
    I had this problem before 1.3.1 was avail. After doctor it worked, and now it works also. I don't believe this "experts". Look into my logfiles.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions